How much is tuition?
At Christian Heritage Academy, we strongly believe that Christian education is not a luxury but a necessity in today’s world. We would like the opportunity to help you meet your children’s spiritual and educational needs by offering a Biblically-based and academically robust education that is consistent with our school’s vision and mission.
Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF)
Recognizing that money does play a role in your family’s education, and that tuition is an investment into the lives of your children, Christian Heritage Academy offers a needs-based tuition scholarship program through OSF. Please contact the Office of Admissions at (405)672-1787, ext. 202 to discuss the application process for an OSF scholarship.
Lindsey Nicole Henry Scholarship (LNHS)
Christian Heritage Academy is an approved private school by the State Department of Education to receive scholarships through the Lindsey Nicole Henry Scholarship fund. Visit their website to determine eligibility and access an application. CHA does not have access to the applications for the LNHS. LNH notifies the family first and then CHA when a family is awarded a scholarship.
Folds of Honor (FOH)
Folds of Honor provides scholarships for students from military families and students from first-responder families. Visit their website to determine eligibility and access an application. FOH accepts applications between February 1–March 31 each year. CHA does not have access to the applications for families. FOH notifies the family first and then CHA when a family is awarded a scholarship.
Fees are non-refundable. (See "Enrollment Agreement" section below for details pertaining to one exception.)
Additional Student Discounts
Discounts listed below are applicable for additional full-day students only. A half-day student who is the 4th or additional child enrolled will qualify for a $250 tuition discount. Discounts are to be deducted from the additional child(ren)’s tuition amount(s) as listed above.
Active-Duty Military / Pastoral Ministry Discounts
We offer tuition discounts for active-duty military personnel and local church pastoral ministry families. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
- Three options are available for payment of tuition.
- Monthly checking/savings account ACH draft, paid online: Tuition is divided into twelve monthly, interest-free payments. The first payment will be drafted June 16, 2023; the final payment is drafted May 16, 2024.
- Semester payment plan (includes $50 discount per payment, per full-day student only), paid online: 50% of tuition will be drafted June 2, 2023; the second payment will be drafted December 2, 2023: Families can make a payment before either due date. (Discount is forfeited if the payment is late.)
- Annual payment plan (includes $150 discount per full-day student), paid online: 100% of tuition will be drafted June 2, 2023. (Discount is forfeited if the payment is late.)
- Once families establish a payment plan, they can make payments before June 2023. Please contact the Director of Business to create the new schedule.
- If there are times of financial difficulty, please contact the Director of Business to discuss arrangements for payment.
- If any part of tuition becomes more than 30 days overdue, the STUDENT(S) may not be admitted to class until satisfactory arrangements are made with the Director of Business.
- Tuition accounts must be current at the end of the first semester for students to attend classes the second semester.
- Concerning financial obligations, students may not attend class until the fees (application and enrollment fee for new students; enrollment fee for returning students) have been paid and the tuition is current.
- Along with the contract for enrollment, each family must sign an enrollment agreement that delineates the withdrawal and refund policies. Please carefully read the enrollment agreement regarding fees associated with withdrawing students. The policy is designed to ensure judicious financial planning and to protect the school from unexpected financial loss.
- Fees are non-refundable. The exception: new students will receive a refund of the enrollment fee if the enrollment process is not completed.