How much is tuition?
At Christian Heritage Academy, we strongly believe that Christian education is not a luxury but a necessity in today’s world. We would like the opportunity to help you meet your children’s spiritual and educational needs by offering a Biblically-based and academically robust education that is consistent with our school’s vision and mission.
Fees are non-refundable. (See "Enrollment Agreement" section below for details pertaining to one exception.)
Additional Child Discounts
Discounts listed below are applicable for additional full-day students only. A half-day student who is the 4th or additional child enrolled will qualify for a $250 tuition discount. Discounts are to be deducted from the additional child(ren)’s tuition amount(s) as listed above.
Active-Duty Military / Pastoral Ministry Discounts
We offer tuition discounts for active-duty military personnel and full-time pastoral ministry families. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
- Three options are available for payment of tuition.
- Monthly checking/savings account ACH draft, paid online: Tuition is divided into a twelve-month interest-free payment plan. The first payment will be drafted June 16, 2019; and the final payment drafted May 16, 2020.
- 50% of tuition paid online, first payment on or before June 2, 2019 the second payment on or before December 2, 2019: $50 discount per payment, per full-day student only. (Discount is forfeited if the payment is late.)
- 100% of tuition paid online, on or before June 2, 2019: $50 discount per student in half-day Pre-K and $150 discount per full-day student. (Discount is forfeited if the payment is late.)
- If there are times of financial difficulty, please contact the Director of Business to discuss arrangements for payment.
- If any part of tuition becomes more than 30 days overdue, the STUDENT(S) may not be admitted to class until satisfactory arrangements are made with the Director of Business.
- Tuition accounts must be current at the end of the first semester for students to attend classes the second semester.
- Concerning financial obligations, students may not attend class until the fees (application and enrollment fee for new students; enrollment fee for returning students) have been paid and the tuition is current.
- Families choosing to pay tuition via the monthly checking/savings account ACH draft: accounts will be drafted automatically, the sixteenth of each month - June 2019 through May 2020.
- Along with the contract for enrollment, each family must sign an enrollment agreement that delineates the withdrawal and refund policy. Please carefully read the enrollment agreement regarding fees associated with withdrawing students. The policy is designed to ensure judicious financial planning and to protect the school from unexpected financial loss.
- Fees are non-refundable. The exception: new students will receive a refund of the enrollment fee if the enrollment process is not completed.