Interested in studying abroad?
We are very pleased that you are considering Christian Heritage Academy to educate your child in America. We have an excellent academic program that is delivered in a setting of high Christian standards. Your child will be in a safe Christian environment and will be well prepared for college.
Christian Heritage Academy has an International Student Department that is prepared to meet the specialized needs of the international students. We hope to help each student realize their full potential at the school by providing the following services:
- Meeting with each student and helping with the transition to American culture. We also assist them in understanding the school’s expectations.
- Monitoring academic progress and serving as a liaison between international students and their teachers.
- If needed, serving as a liaison between the student and the agency that brought the student to America.
- Helping students transition to college by finding appropriate schools, explaining entrance requirements, helping with the application process, planning visits, etc.
- Assisting international students with preparation for tests required for entrance into American universities, including the iTEP SLATE, TOEFL, ACT, SAT, etc.
- Helping students with classes that may be more challenging. This usually includes Literature and Bible.
We hope that by offering these services and others, your child will have a more profitable stay in America and that he/she will be better prepared to attend an American university, if that is the goal. For more information regarding attending a junior high or high school in the United States, please visit https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/.
Process for Application/Enrollment
- Contact Mrs. King, Coordinator for International Students, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the process for enrollment.
- Provide a copy of one of the following test results to Mrs. King - iTEP SLATE, TOEFL Jr. (Comprehensive), or TOEFL.
- Complete and submit an application online. To access the application, please select “Apply Now.” You will select “International Students Application, grades 7 – 12.” The application fee and the first payment for tuition is non-refundable.
If the student is accepted for enrollment into CHA, an I-20 will be issued to him/her. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com. Again, thank you for your interest in Christian Heritage Academy; we pray God will bless you and your family.
If tuition is paid in one payment (on or before the first day of school in August), there is a $150 discount.
Additional Student Discounts
As the PARENT/GUARDIAN of the STUDENT(S) whom you are re-enrolling or newly enrolling for the 2023-2024 school year, you agree to the following terms and conditions of their enrollment as outlined by Christian Heritage Academy (hereafter “ACADEMY”):
- Tuition for the entire year is required even though the student withdraws for any reason or fails to continue in attendance. Any student that withdraws during the academic year will be charged a $200 withdrawal fee. The ACADEMY will discontinue the contract of any student who withdraws or fails to continue attendance, and the ACADEMY will void the contract. The ACADEMY will refund the monies paid to the ACADEMY, which exceeds the balance at the time of withdrawal.
- The 1st Payment (see Tuition Schedule above) and all fees (application and enrollment/re-enrollment fees) are non-refundable. Payments must be made online via your account with FACTS —no personal checks.
- The ACADEMY maintains legal ownership of official student transcripts and other official records until all monies and obligations owing the ACADEMY are paid in full.
- If any part of tuition becomes more than 30 days overdue, the STUDENT(S) will not be admitted to class until satisfactory arrangements are made with the Director of Business. Additionally, tuition accounts must be current at the end of the first semester for the student to attend classes the second semester.
- Any transportation expenses or special fees not included in the fees quoted must be paid separately by the PARENT/GUARDIAN for such activities in which the STUDENT(S) participates.
- A condition of enrollment for both new and returning students is as follows: Various forms regarding behavior and conduct. The forms are provided which must be signed (online, as part of the packet for enrollment) to complete enrollment. The PARENT/GUARDIAN understands that they must carefully examine, agree with, and sign the Parent Agreement, and likewise where applicable the PARENT/GUARDIAN of and STUDENT(S) if entering grades 5-12 the Standard of Conduct; if entering grades 7-12 the Student Agreement; and if entering grades 11-12 the Core Values with Student Outcomes.
- The PARENT/GUARDIAN understands that the STUDENT(S) is not officially enrolled and may not attend class until all of the enrollment packet (new and returning student(s)) is complete, the fees have been paid, and the tuition is current.