What is REACH?
It was our desire to have a program in elementary that would mirror Salt and Light in secondary. We wanted to have a group that was not just merit based, but rather a service-minded group ministering in various areas of the school and community. REACH has encouraged leadership and service in our elementary.
The purpose of REACH is to reflect the mission of Christian Heritage Academy through training young people to:
- Reach out to those in need (Matthew 25:40)
- Encourage peers and others around them (I Corinthians 11:1)
- Accept the call to “love in deed and truth” (I John 3:18)
- Commit their walk to Christ (Proverbs 16:3)
- Honor God in all they do and say (Deuteronomy 6:5)