Interested in studying abroad?
We are very pleased that you are considering Christian Heritage Academy to educate your child in America. We have an excellent academic program that is delivered in a setting of high Christian standards. Your child will be in a safe Christian environment and will be well prepared for college.
Christian Heritage Academy has an International Student Department that is prepared to meet the specialized needs of the international students. We hope to help each student realize their full potential at the school by providing the following services:
- Meeting with each student and helping with the transition to American culture. We also assist them in understanding the school’s expectations.
- Monitoring academic progress and serving as a liaison between international students and their teachers.
- If needed, serving as a liaison between the student and the agency that brought the student to America.
- Helping students transition to college by finding appropriate schools, explaining entrance requirements, helping with the application process, planning visits, etc.
- Assisting international students with preparation for tests required for entrance into American universities, including the iTEP SLATE, TOEFL, ACT, SAT, etc.
- Helping students with classes that may be more challenging. This usually includes Literature and Bible.
We hope that by offering these services and others your child will have a more profitable stay in America and that he/she will be better prepared to attend an American university if that is his/her goal. If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Audra King, International Student Assistant. For more information regarding attending an elementary or high school in the United States, please visit http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/.
Process for Application/Enrollment
Please print, complete, and return the required forms and records (found on the right side of this page). All paperwork must be completed and returned to the Admissions Office before the enrollment process can begin. The first payment and all fees are non-refundable.